Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The Amazing Spider-Man --- Official 2012 Trailer




I can already tell this is going to be whack! :(

First off, how many times can you really re-introduce the Spiderman trilogy?? When I think "Spiderman", I immediately think Tobey Maguire as Peter Parker and Kirsten Dunst as Mary Jane Watson because they were in that role for Spiderman 1,2 and 3. I can also see the visual effects are computer generated and poorly done at that. It looks so fake when Spiderman is jumping from building to building! The director tried to change the view angle, from the audience watching Spiderman jump from building to building to seeing what Spiderman sees in the first person narrative... the audience now is looking directly through Spiderman's eyes. Either way, I think I'll wait to see this comes out of DVD or TV...definitely not in a rush to see this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts from the Past!