Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Recent Purchase: Trina Turk's Lady Marmalade Jumpsuit - $398



 
 
I just purchased this 70's inspired jumpsuit for $398 @ Trina Turk Boutique (on La Brea in Los Angeles). It reminded me of Bianca Jagger or Liza Minnelli at Studio 54. And yes, it cost a pretty penny, but its going to be so worth it for its versatility. I could wear this at an evening wedding, a work event or a dinner date. In a room full of typical little black dresses, it looks refreshingly sophisticated and unexpected. Sexy and glam, with an effortless vibe to it. I can't wait to pair it with this amazing faux fur coat or a large cuff bracelet of some sort....(the wheels are starting to turn)!
 
I noticed that actress Viola Davis made a wise style choice and already made a red carpet appearance in my outfit! I ain't mad at ya :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts from the Past!